Friday, May 29, 2009

A Soccer Shop for Soccer Gears

Here is a tip for athletes, particularly soccer players. My husband is one and we are currently looking for shops online and offline where we can get the best deals for soccer gears. Aside from watching him play soccer and cheer for him, shopping is another thing that I love. As he shop for clothes and jersey, I sometimes get a matching jersey for myself too.  

Soccer shoes are the most abused soccer gear. A soccer athlete should have two pairs at least. From what I have observed it is the most consumable soccer gear of all. This is why it is wise to get hold of a good pair. As my DH hopes to get back to his winning form for the next game, we are checking his gears, making sure everything is in. The only gear he does not have are Goalkeeper Gloves. He often plays the middle field, so there is no need to buy for a pair so far. But just in case I know where to find a good quality brand. I happen to favor durability, otherwise it will be just like throwing away your hard earned money. Make sure to get your gears from a good quality store.

0 comments: