Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Globe Sulitxt15 Relaunched

As a retailer of Autoloadmax, I was given a heads up via SMS that Globe has made it even easier for us to load up prepaid subscribers and that is via *100#. The first time I used it was last April 30, to load my own number via my load wallet. It was also the day when I was one of the bloggers that was invited over to attend a Globe event in Legend Villas in Mandaluyong.
It was a relaunch of their Sulitxt15 promotion. Sulitxt15 promo grants the prepaid subscriber 100 SMS to fellow Globe subscribers for only P15/day. A practical treat during these hard times. If you would like to register to Sulitxt15 the conventional way, here's another option: 

To register for SuliTxT15 using your current load, just type SULITXT 15 to 8888.
And for EverybodyTxT20, still using existing load, just type ETXT 20 and send it to 8888.


0 comments: