Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Women Issues

Women issues. There are a few of them. One of them is getting pregnant. After having had miscarried twice already, I am always on the look out whether I am in the safe period or not. I was especially anxious the first months after my last miscarriage. What was extra frustrating is I do not have the liberty to take contraceptive pills like most women do. Being hypersensitive to medications, I tend to develop gastritis or the like, during the attempts that I try.

This is why an ovulation calendar is a must have for me. I am not the kind who would bother to take temperatures and count days every so often. All I have to do is input the first day of my last period and the calendar automatically calculates for me and will alert me when it is safe or not. Talk about convenience.

What’s neat about this is whether you are trying to conceive or otherwise, this calendar can prove to be handy for women to track when the best time to try is and when to avoid if it is otherwise. You can check out the ovulation calendar from Gurgle.com and sign up for an account to get free alerts.

0 comments: