Sunday, January 25, 2009

SeattleLuxe Mailboxes

After having lost a couple of mails over the holidays (one of which is a billing statement from my previous internet provider, which led to the disconnection), we are resolved to get our home our very own mailbox. Our internet connection was later reconnected after I have settled the bill. But who needs this kind of hassle when the solution is easy. We see that the culprit is the absence of mailbox for the mailman to leave them.

Meanwhile as I was browsing through different sites, I have stumbled upon a great site to choose our perfect home mailbox from. SeattleLuxe is able to do custom ones which are anti theft and provides multiple units, which I am really looking into. They have varieties of mailboxes and they have low price guarantee. Beating competitors by 5%. Feel free to call and inquire 1-800-325-6262.

0 comments: