Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nip and Tuck

What better way to start the year than to reassess your diet and get down to really eating healthy. Others resort to taking pills that suppress their appetites. But if truth be told, you would really have to get rid of those extra folds when you lost all those fats, right?

Weight loss issues are aplenty over the blogosphere alone as I have observed. I consider myself fortunate to have acquired good genes because I have not tipped an extra pound from when I was single up to this time, a baby later. Except of course for the close to 30 pounds that I have gained when I was pregnant- 26 lbs. to be exact. For some, it means having to go through a more invasive procedure like a tummy tuck or even a breast uplift uk

If it is this procedure that you need, you have to go to no less than Mya.co.uk if you want yours done the best way. This type of surgery is done by taking out the excess skin (from below-to make it inconspicuous) that is caused by weight loss or even pregnancy.

Do you know that there are two types of this kind of surgery? The mini and full tummy tuck, both under general anaesthesia. This type of procedure, like a tummy tuck as well, might be what you might need to finally get down to losing those unwanted poundage. Check out their site and learn more about nip and tuck.

0 comments: