Sunday, January 4, 2009

Watch Style

Most of us have our little indulgences. For some it is shoes, some bags, watches, jewelries, perfumes, et.al. I know a handful of people who have a closet full of shoes. Whatever it is that you collect, it is wise to get your collection a place of its own. For one, why would you collect if you would have them sit around in disarray, right? It is one thing to be a collector and it is another to be a hoarder. What makes one different from the other is the way you handle your supposed collection.

Incidentally, I chanced upon this website that has a selection of lovely Watch Bands. To date, I have only kept one Swiss watch and it is now more than a decade old. I have no idea anymore whatever happened to all the other watches I have had. This site carries brand name watch bands for high end watches. I am currently looking for bands and straps to match my Bulova watch.

What is so sweet about thiese bands is that HIRSCH Artisanal leather ones are handcrafter no less and those babies are even 100m water resistant and guaranteed with no allergy system. Head over the site if you would like to spark up your watch plain or not, for that band replacement, even just for the sake of a band change.

0 comments: