Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Total Detox

I encourage readers of this blog to check out one of the hubby's blog on Total Detoxification. Admittedly, we are having a hard time taking out steaks and meat out of our daily diets, but we try.
I am currently taking Dr. Tam Mateo's Miracle Tea and I hope it would help take care of my withstanding health issues. Health is wealth. As true as genes will always be there to dictate what sickness we are susceptible to, there will always be something that we can do to manage our own bodies.
We are all exposed to free radicals from the environment and the food we eat. This is the prime reason that detoxification should be done in a regular basis. Please visit this health blog to learn a thing or two about detox.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!