Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sporty Kid

Speaking of sports, I just cannot help but get into this even as my toddler has clearly expressed his passion for baseball. I am just glad that even though there are times that his aunt will lend him her game console, he would readily give it back when mama tells he should. To be honest, it can be tempting to have him get his very own especially that at two years old, he knew just what buttons to press and what to do next! But then again, I am reminded by what the hubby and I have agreed upon regarding this matter.

Even as nfluniformset.com mentioned it in their site that “A child’s imagination is a wonderful thing and it’s a great source of enjoyment for them,” I would like to stick to that. While active playing of sports will allow for them to do that, a game console will just have them sit and be inactive, which promotes lazyness and what have yous. With that said, you have to check out NFL Jerseys for great sports gear for your tots, I just did.


This is why this generation barely do the same things our generation did. Like enjoy themselves and make friends! Kids these days don’t get to meet a whole lot of friends because most of them are stuck on their game consoles.

0 comments: