Sunday, November 23, 2008

Healthy Living and Detoxification

How does one really get started with detoxification? It was a few months ago one of my husband’s website, Total Detox took off. He is really becoming a webmaster extraordinaire, for which I am really thankful. For someone who was not very fond of vegetables, he now values detoxification and even declared Monday as our detox day! This is a major relief for me. It is always best when a motivator is intrinsic than extrinsic.

Even as we value detox, we still indulge in steaks once in a while. There is even this one seemingly simpleton grillery along Libis that we found out about! It was probably one of the yummiest Porterback steak I have ever tasted and at $6.32, it was something else! It was too yummy there was hardly any guilt after the meal. But after a few hours it stuck to me how sinful the meal was and got back to the importance of eating healthy.

This is where http://chitogenics.net/ comes in. This site is dedicated on weight loss with Hoodia or Green tea, appetite suppressant patch, detox and Cleanse Nutritional Digestive Supplement – New Life Products. All of us could really use a wisdom or two from this website. For someone who is not getting younger, I know the difference when I eat bad cholesterol nowadays compared to my younger years. The bad effect is more immediate.

I especially appreciate Chitogenics.net’s claim that llosing weight is not done overnight like a magic potion. On the contrary its revolutionary weight loss formula in ChitoGenics Hoodia allows users to effectively lose weight by preventing fat absorption, suppress appetite and boost metabolism to help faster burning of calories. Now that is something all of us can make use of! I have always believed in the antioxidant components of green tea and this formula that ChitoGenics has affirms this belief.

0 comments: