Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Earn from Home

Having started blogging in 2004, I should say that this is one of the things that liberates me. This explains the handful of web sites that I currently manage. My main site MarriageandBeyond.com alone has 930 posts and generates an average of 300 unique visits per day. It was just timely when my mentor told me to monetize my site. That was approximately a year ago and boy am I glad I heeded to that encouragement.

I was not too oriented with blog advertising back then. In fact, it was something that was unheard of by me. I am happy that I am able to get paid for blogging and work from home. Through my sites advertisers are able to get the buzz they need for their products and services.

One of things that takes up majority of my time is juggling chores and keeping home. This is why I was inspired to put up HandyTipsandHints.com. I can rave about the things I learn on a regular basis to a few people at a time, while this site is able to reach more than just a handful at a time. Sweet!

This is a tip that I hope to share all those who journal online. You will surely reap the benefit of doing by getting paid for blogging while earning on the side.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog with some great tips.. I'll be checking out your other blogs... hope you can stop by mine

see you there soon!