Friday, November 21, 2008

Keep All Medicines in One Place

One thing that I am yet again beginning to learn is keep all medications in one place. It has been a roller coaster two weeks for us in our family because of this very bad virus flu that has been passing from one to the other.

I have totally taken for granted to put all medications in one place which is why I had to go rummage from every nook and cranny to get some pills that I needed. Now I have rearranged everything and I am proud to report that everything is in their particular place. No more second guessing for me now.

It is important to note to have a separate place for human medicines and that of horse supplements and other non-human medications. Especially if you have a pet around the house. More often than not, pet medications are stored somewhere in the garage just to define that it is not for human consumption.

0 comments: