Thursday, November 27, 2008

Getting Paid to Blog

Here is another handy tip for webmasters and bloggers alike, whether you have a regular office job or you prefer to stay at home to care for your family. A tip that comes straight from my personal experience. Having been web blogging since 2004, I did not know that getting paid to blog existed until around this same time last year.

The first thing I did was get my own domain and transferred all my blog’s content which was hosted in one of those social community networks. I was challenged by a friend that I have been blogging for so long and I don’t get a single dime out of all the efforts that I give. I just had to give it a try. One year later, I could safely conclude that it was the breaking point of what could be considered a major financial breakthrough.

Blog advertising network

The neatest thing about getting paid to blog is you just do what you have been doing to begin with and you are given tasks by paid to blog platform like Paying Post and you are able to get creative, even learning about great products and services from different sites all over the globe.

The newest platform I joined in is PayingPost. They probably have studied all other platforms and incorporated some favorite features I love from them. Like being able to reserve opportunities. Their Blogger Dashboard is also very user friendly and easy to use. I also love that Paying Post has a blog that gives some bits and pieces for their bloggers to learn from, from the basics to the more technical stuff.

So if you would like to earn decent money while you blog, head over Paying Post and browse through their blog. If you are an advertiser, sign up for an advertiser account and if you are a blogger, a blogger account. There is no better way to get the buzz that you need but by advertising on blogs.

0 comments: