Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Help

After having had a nightmarish experience with a former stay in nanny when I was yet working as a call center agent some couple of years back, I never once again entertained the idea that I could leave the house or my son to a helper. Thus, my resolve to learn the ropes of working from home. By far, I can say that this is working for me and I cannot have it any other way. I do my work from home and still get to take care of my son and my household by myself. It can be a challenge I know. A skill of juggling that you constantly grow at.


I should say that what takes most of the burden off of me is the fact that I can leave the major things that needs to be done for the weekend, when my weekend girl comes to clean the house. I cannot wear myself out and try to do everything and still work from home, can I? It is something you can do to. It takes a whole bunch of stress off my back and I'm sure it will work the same for you, if you happen to be in the same boat. :-)

0 comments: