Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Better Connection

It was a relief to have been disconnected with my former broadband provider. Being with them to close to two years has been tough for me. For someone who relies on her internet connection for a living, it was a disaster. It was just too bad that we only had so few picks from where we currently are.

Anyone would understand why in such circumstance, I never stopped at anything just to look into making that long delayed shift of internet connection. Incidentally, I stumbled upon RovAir Wireless. This company is currently the leading provider of wireless mobile broadband aircards, even Data Card Rental. They launched in the last quarter of 2007 and because of this innovation, people are able to travel and not leave the things that they need to do. We all see those WiFi signs everywhere and who does not know about Bluetooth? But to date, mobile connection still remains the better internet connection method. It connects computers and gadgets. Not just from one gadget to another but throughout the world wide web.

You might want to go visit Rovair.com and check out the technology that experts have come up with and choose among the plans and services that they offer.

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Thanks for the helpful information, I also had heard of them before and as I have heard about them a little more I have decided to research a little more into that type of service. I actually came across another company called WifiRents.com After spending quite a bit of time on each site and calling for more information I have come to the conclusion that I would go with WifiRents.com I felt their customer service was great and the ordering process allows you more options than Rovair. It seems that rovair choses the mobile broadband card for you while wifirents gives you the option of usb, type II, or express card and you can choose ATT or Verizon. I plan on ordering from WifiRents.com pretty soon here so I will get back to you guys and let you know how the rental worked out!
feel free to check them out for yourself www.WifiRents.com