Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tips on Choosing the Best Web Host

I recently have claimed a new domain, KikayCorner.net. I used to have that same site free hosted by Blogger, but got inspired to make that claim and am now seriously considering to transfer it to wordpress and avail of a good webhosting service.

Since it is the hubby who is more versed when it comes to web hosting, I asked him about its logistics. We later found out about this site WebHostingChoice.com that will give us all we need to know about web hosting.

This is one great tip all webmasters can make use of. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of getting a good web host. It is like a make or break decision that one has to do from the beginning. A 24/7 technical support is one of my primary concerns. The hubby has raved about one company who emails back in no time whatever his concern was. Can I blame him if he is all praises for that company? But he later experienced some delay and figured out, they were not as consistent. It is really wise to look into web hosting free research guide and this is where WebHostingChoice.com comes in handy.

0 comments: