Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Washer Dilemma

It has been a while since I would take a peek on some washers in appliances store. My five year old Whirlpool automatic washer seem to be heading towards retirement. I am thinking of getting a combo that will do washing and drying, then straight to folding. My current washer still needs some air and sun time to be fully dry.

But then again, we could actually still have our old one work like new if we have the pump replaced. For some reason, the pump that gets the water to the tub failed to work some months back. So the loading of water is manual. Although I could really use a no air/sun time washer, having the pump replaced could be a good decision for now.

For later, I would love to have one of those no water needed washer. It seemed unthinkable some years back. But technology is coming up with breakthroughs on a daily basis that we just might not be able to keep track anymore. This one's for the household that really intrigues me.

0 comments: