Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spa Essentials

It is summer time in this side of the world and this early we all can feel the scorching heat the moment we step outside our homes. One of the many things that marks summer for me is that, whatever it is that I am doing inside the house, even as easy as making the bed, will get me to start sweating. It is good if you love to workout 24 hrs a day. But I so doubt that you will like the feeling of stepping out of the tub and you immediately start sweating. We average four baths a day during the summer season. The heat can really get you dehydrated if you are not careful.

One of the essentials that I keep during this season are those spa chemicals. They are like my buddies that keep me company during my me time in the comforts of my own bath. It is the ultimate stress reliever for me. Incidentally, you could check out Pool Geek for those spa chemicals that you might need. I believe their market does not just focus on spa owners but even individuals like me who would love to have that spa experience in the comforts of our own homes.

Aside from spa chemicals they also have steps, cover lifter, thermometers and my favorite, spa aromatherapy to just give you that ultimate soaking experience. It is just fun that I do not have to leave home to be able to enjoy all this. Relaxation is a must for me, it is my ultimate me time. It is just like I am getting myself recharged to be able to function properly. It is really neat that I get to really save when I do my spa time at home because I only invest one time on those spa thingies and they last.

1 comments:

Carey said...

Spa could really make you feel more comfortable especially your mind. You would also need to refresh yourself after a long week of work.