Thursday, March 26, 2009

Second Hand vs. Brand New Mobiles

More and more people are buying second hand phones. It could be the global crisis, but then again, it could also be plain practicality. The thing with second hand phones, you have no guarantee to hold on to just in case the phone you bought has some problem here and there. This is why I have always bought brand new, unlocked phones. Truth is, you might think you are saving by buying the second hand mobile. But in the unfortunate event that it turns out that there will be a problem, you just might end up paying more.

This has worked for me. Atleast I always end up getting what I paid for. In instances that the mobile has to undergo service – then it is no extra cost for me. Except of course for the transportation cost going to the service center and all the hassle. But aside from that, there is nothing more to pay for – at least for one full year.

0 comments: