Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Smart Flexi Rate Calls

After having asked a few Smart subscribers, I found none that can answer my question on the cheap rate calls that they currently offer.  Smart has the Flexirate promotion that enables callers to call for as low as a peso per minute.  I have been a subscriber for a long time, but I don't make calls so much that I am not familiar with their ongoing promos.

Apparently, there are even rates for shorter calls.  Which means you only get charged for the actual calls that you make.  I am a practical person and I don't like having to spend for something than I have to.  Like if there is this promo for instance, why would I call the usual way, right? And it's easier on the pocket especially if you expect the call to be a rather lengthy one.  

I was inquiring on Boracay accommodations, the provider, I suppose is in Boracay so I knew the conversation must be lengthy.  To register, type FLEXI and send it to 880. To call the other Smart subscriber, just dial *88 + 11 digit mobile number.  Easy! :-)

Call Duration

Charge

Effective Rate /minute

Up to 3 Minutes

P10.00

P3.33

Up to 5 Minutes

P15.00

P3.00

Up to 20 Minutes

P20.00

P1.00

For Smart to Smart / Talk 'N Text calls only. P1.00 maintaining balance required. 
Usage of a fraction per minute will be rounded up to the next minute. 
Promo can be availed along with other voice promos. 
Not available to roaming, international, other mobile networks. 
Promo is until May 31, 2009. Per DTI-NCR Permit Number 6010, Series of 2008.

0 comments: