Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wipe spills the moment they happen

If only we could have our house as clean as it was turned over to us when it was brand new. One of the things that I personally have to put up with when it comes to household cleaning is keeping my black and white washroom spic and span. I love the contemporary design we chose for our bath and the main challenge is keeping the white floor tiles sparkling white.  

Maintenance is the answer. Making sure to wipe spills as soon as possible, putting the job off will just allow the dirt and grime to seep in thus making it even harder for the mark to come off. 

1 comments:

Luigi | UPrinting.com said...

I like white and black tiles also, but white tiles are really high maintenance. I think cleaning up unavoidable mess after use will really be helpful.