Friday, December 18, 2009

My Homeschool Blog is now self hosted!

My Homeschool Blog is finally live! It took a while for me to be able to launch it because I was not sure if I would have it free hosted or subscribe to a webhosting service apart from my other blogs. It also did not help that a lot of good domains under the same niche are already taken. That are two crucial things to consider when launching a blog. My domain will be a permanent residence of your blog posts and it will be tagged to my niched blog for as long as I have have it maintained.

I later got convinced that a self hosted blog is always the best. As usual, I had to check with webhostingchoice.com to make sure I do not get scammed again. There are reviews that they provide as well which makes choosing the kind of webhost that will fit your need, wether it be linux web hosting or for multiple domain ones, you will get to choose for yourself according to your priority. The best part about it is that I read actual reviews of real people who availed of the services. This really is something that I learned the hard way. But at least I did learn. Never will I avail of cheap webhosting services ever again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!