Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year's Resolution?

Three days short till January, have you now come up with a New Year's resolution? Or have you kind of done one mentally and have ceased announcing it to the world the moment you realized you always fall short? As true as it is, it is still a good practice to let people know what you want changed in yourself, for accountability.

One of the things that I am going to sit down with the hubby about is getting our son a health insurance. It is just sad that he is not covered as a dependent, which I still don't get up to this day. I figured we're going to have to get him one our own. With the incidence of him getting almost hospitalized a couple of times this year, even an insurance online can be considered. I will check some quotations and reviews and check the mode of payment we think we will be able to afford.

Another thing I need to get down on is to list down a weekly recipe, a month in advance, at least. This will give me freedom to do the things I need and do them more efficiently. Lots of plans and hopes for this coming year. From our family to yours, we pray for a blessed 2009.

0 comments: