Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Link Building Tips

Majority of the traffic this site gets is from fellow bloggers and this to say the obvious this tip goes out to all of us who have been asking each other for like exchange and all those necessary things we think we need to get done to get our statistics to shoot up. One fact to consider is to join The ListBuilding Club. If there is anything that I have learned in being a webmaster of several blogs, this is really what matters, as opposed to link exchanges.

I know a lot of us would love to get the numbers and stress ourselves to manipulate them, either by doing the aforemention link exchanges, even the handful of tagging and memes that pass out to others that claims shooting up our Technorati standing of sorts. Right from the beginning of my pro bloging, my mentor has been keen in telling me to invest my time instead in link building which will ultimately be beneficial for my lone blog then. Six more blogs later and I am just getting into it and learning.

Check out ListCrusaders.com and learn about their quickstart program and be in the know and get down to seriously monetizing your site.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Useful tips. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..
this tips.