Monday, February 8, 2010

Education Tip: Online Teaching Degree

I am a graduate of one of the more reputable universities in Manila. The business degree that I finished did not prove to be very me, which is why I went right back to school to earn education credits for me to be able to take the board for teachers.

If I had the choice before, I would have chosen an online teaching degree in a heartbeat. I did not know yet it existed before but after having browsed through the site of WGU, it occurred to me that this can come in really handy for people like me, who take care of a lot of things – home schooling, working from home and the ministry.

The convenience of an online degree is definitely one of the many valuable contributions advanced technology has brought to the people.

0 comments: