Thursday, August 6, 2009

Review Webhosting Services

If there is anything true about the domain disaster my primary blog, MarriageandBeyond.com has experienced, it is the truth that I have learned the hard way. I chose a web hosting service that was not branded and has not been around for long. I got hooked with the offer that I have unlimited bandwidth and they guarantee that I pay only the same fee of around $16/year for as long as I am with them. Less than a year and I got what I asked for. The hosting company was given away its scammer owner. I was still new in internet marketing and I did not know any better.

Now, there is this webhosting place you can check out and get real reliable reviews from webmaster themselves. This is the best way to go if you would like to have the nightmare I had at bay. I lost several files and practically all images that I have in my January to July 2009 archive. It was truly devastating to say the least. So please check out this web review site place first before availing of any web hosting services. This is the very thing that I will surely look into every time and will not just take the web hosting services’ claim on anything. It is better be safe than sorry.

0 comments: