Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Handy Tip and Hints on the Downy Passion Challenge

When this nifty package from Downy arrived at my doorstep yesterday, I had no idea that I was in for a very exciting challenge that got my nose buried on two hand towels for most of the day - The Downy Passion Challenge.
Inside this lovely basket are two labeled hand towels: Towel 1 and Towel 2.

Challenge 1: Perfume or Fabcon Challenge
How sensitive is your nose? Can you tell the difference between perfume and new Passion by Downy? Take the Downy “Perfume or Fabcon” Challenge and find out!

1. One of these towels has been sprinkled with perfume; the other has been
washed with new Passion by Downy. Can you guess which is which?

My Answer: Towel 1 is the one washed with the new Passion by Downy and Towel 2 is the one sprinkled with real perfume.

Challenge 2: Guess the Perfume oils Challenge
How sensitive is your nose? Can you guess what other perfume notes were used in Passion by Downy? Choose from one of the perfume notes below and post your guess on your site. Aside from Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang and soft musk, Passion by Downy also contains…
a. Cinnamon
b. Rose
c. Lavender

My Answer: Lavender.

Of the two challenges, Challenge 2 really got me second guessing my self-professed expertise on scents. Obviously my having a decent collection of perfumes was not much of an advantage. But here's still hoping that I have my chance of grabbing a hold of one year’s supply of Downy Passion and Attraction. If there is one fabric conditioner I can in all honesty vouch for, that would be hands down, Downy. :-)

0 comments: