Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mailbox Tips

One of the neatest things you could decorate your lawn or garden with that could be very useful is a mailbox. But how do we choose the best one from all the mailboxes available in the market?

There are a few tips that we should keep in mind, regardless of your preference, which may be conservative or novelty, fancy or powder coat - prioritize two things by asking these questions: Does it complement the theme of the house? The second question to ask is, How important is the safety of your mail to you? Being able to answer both questions will narrow down your choices to these options. There are regular mailboxes and there those with locking features. It's really all up to you. You could check out this site for mailbox galore.

1 comments:

Testuser said...

Fortunately or unfortunately for me, my mailbox is not in front of my house, but rather up on the main road. That made my mailperson happy as s/he now does not have to try to navigate my muddy driveway every day. So, I just have to deal with local teens putting firecrackers in it from time to time :)