Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valuing Preparations

Cut down on your chores by doing the things you can the night before. I personally have been commended by my husband for regularly doing this, even when we were still dating. We would talk on the phone while I was getting everything ready for the next morning. I would faithfully fix up my uniform and everything that I would be needing to go to the office after.

This habit has allowed me to maximize the time that I have and allows me to beautifully multi-task on things that would normally require so much time and stress to accomplish. It does not take very long to write down notes for the children, or even fix lunches in the evening or even load up the washer with the dirty clothes and detergent so in the morning you will just have to turn it on while you fix breakfast.

You can also set the table in the evening for breakfast when you have finished it up after dinner. You can even set up cereals, breads, jams on the table so you will have less things to do in the morning. Why use that extra time to do all those chores when the saved time could go to your bonding times with your family.

0 comments: