Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting Outside Help

I personally get help twice a week to do general cleaning. If you think you cannot finish all your housework in a reasonable time, hiring someone to help you from time to time should be considered. It does unburden me to do the "big" things and just go ahead maintain house from day and and day out. You will be surprised how much is accomplished when someone helps out even once a week, or in my case, once every couple of weeks.

If hiring a professional outside help is out of your budget, then be creative. You can look into school children, even college students or neighbors who are willing to take over the job. This will save you a tad. For one, housecleaning, ironing or even doing the grocery can be done by non-professional help. It is really all up to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with getting help - especially when you'd rather be blogging than cleaning, right. Some days I am pulled in so many directions - I want a clean house, but there's so many other more interesting things you want to accomplish too.

J. said...

You're right, wildcatsthree. That's what I really do when I have a lot of blogging assignments to do.

It's just the way we balance things and the priorities we have. :-)